Sacred Valley Serenity
In order to truly explore the beauty of the Sacred Valley, our Peru retreat has a unique itinerary that includes three separate destinations.
- Spend five (5) nights at Andean lodge surrounded by beautiful gardens, set in the outskirts of Urubamba town in the Sacred Valley.
- Take a scenic train ride along the Urubamba River to arrive at Machu Picchu.
- Spend one (1) night night near Machu Picchu before a private tour the following morning.
- Spend two (2) nights will be spent in the vibrant city of Cusco.
- Enjoy most meals as a group, dining on the delicious staple foods of Peru: quinoa, potatoes, meat, and vegetables. Vegetarian and vegan meals are available. Specific dietary restriction can be accommodated with advance notice.