Tropical Paradise on the Pacific
The retreat property is a sanctuary nestled into the lush surroundings of the rainforest. Settle into a leisurely pace, let go of stress, and enjoy a revitalization of energy on this Osa Peninsula yoga retreat. What to look forward to at the retreat destination.
- The eco-lodge has open-air layouts and spectacular views of the pristine wilderness.
- Luxury guest rooms with stunning ocean sunset views, well-furnished with beautiful reclaimed hardwood and tilework handcrafted by local artisans.
- Swimming pool, spa, outdoor yoga deck
- Guests have use of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and snorkeling gear
- A restaurant with a world-class chef and farm-to-table dining
- El Gazebo Sunset Bar, organic farm, adventure center
- Concierge and guest services
- The eco-lodge is committed to sustainability and protection of the local environment.
Due to the exclusivity of this retreat, the group size is limited to 12 participants.Book Now