* NO classes until November 2021 *
Only private yoga classes at your home/accommodations or afternoons in the studio.
>> classes to resume soon! <<
Please bring your own yoga mat. If you do not have one we will provide one for you.
YOGA CLASS FEE
US $12 – single class
US $55 – 5-class pack
US $100 – 10-class pack
[exchange rate c. 600]
Class payment can be in cash – or send via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Venmo to @Sandra-Tedeschi-1.
* For local residents only: Your first class is FREE. Come try it out. *
Private classes are available. Please inquire for information.
We practice a multi-disciplinary style of yoga that improves flexibility, enhances mobility, builds strength, and creates a calm and focused mind for each practitioner.
Our Santa Teresa yoga classes are designed for mixed levels, from beginners to the more experienced; all are welcome! There is a special consideration for the 40+-year-old body and mindset and therapeutic needs for acute injuries, chronic pain, and general physical and energetic imbalances. Yoga for surfers is transformatively beneficial.
Be ready to learn, heal, relax, and awaken parts of you that you may not have felt in a while.
[slow flow vinyasa, hatha yoga, restorative yoga, yin yoga, Tantra vinyasa, Anusara]
The yoga studio is in the fitness center of Hermosa Valley School.
Coming from Santa Teresa:
- Head north about 1-2 kilometers to Playa Hermosa. You will pass over a small bridge as you arrive at Hermosa. About 50 meters after the bridge on the left is a small dirt road with a sign, PACIFIC DREAMS.
- TURN LEFT onto this small road.
- At the end of the road on the right is a GREEN gate. Ask the gate attendant where the yoga class is.
* If you arrive at the Hermosa Valley School entrance, you have gone too far. It is the turn just before the school’s main entrance.
Coming from Playa Hermosa:
- Turn onto the main road towards Santa Teresa.
- 200 meters after the crossroad of the hill to Santiago/Manzanillo on the right will be the entrance to the Hermosa Valley School. Continue on past the entrance. Immediately after is a small dirt road on the right.
- TURN RIGHT onto the small dirt road and go until the end.
- On the right is a GREEN gate. Tell the gate attendant you are there for the yoga class.
We are located right next to Hermosa beach. Go for a swim, walk, surf before or after your yoga class!