This page will be updated as the situations evolve.
Many of you are longing to get together in a light-hearted and nurturing retreat setting and to share in the kind and joyful company of others. There is a readiness to dive deep into a yoga practice to soothe the hard hits taken these last months, emotionally and mentally. You are ready to get away, experience a change of scenery, and to reset and remember what it is to be carefree, quite literally.
With the daily landscape for travel changing continually, we are learning to be even more flexible and accepting of the need to modify plans.
What you can expect on our group retreats, Fall 2020 through Winter 2021 :
- We are regularly reviewing the travel situation for each retreat destination and we will keep you informed.
- Our partner hotels and tour operators have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
- All retreat group sizes are limited to 12 – 15 persons. Retreats can also be smaller with as few as 6 – 8 people, too. Consider a private group retreat with friends.
- Our retreat locations have even more outdoor time in the nature-based setting.
- You will have options to have meals outside or to take a meal to-go, if you prefer.
- All participants will have their temperatures checked upon arrival. Should someone have an elevated temperature they will be well taken care of and arrangements will be made to be tested and for other accommodations, as following local regulations.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATES
If force ma·jeure (e.g. natural disasters, pandemic, travel restrictions, etc.) causes us to cancel a retreat, we will offer a rescheduled date for the retreat. In this case, we will not refund when it is due to causes beyond our control. If the rescheduled date does not work for you we will refund the payment made less the deposit if it is before the final payment date. After the final payment date, we cannot offer a refund. Travel insurance is strongly recommended for coverage of trips postponed in such a scenario.
Coverage for trip cancelation is essential. Consider a policy with cancel-for-any-reason.
We want to ensure you are comfortable with your travel plans. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.