[ Yoga Retreats during the era of Covid. ]
Many of you are longing to get together in a light-hearted and nurturing retreat setting and to share in the kind and joyful company of others. There is a readiness to dive deep into a yoga practice to soothe the hard hits taken these last months, emotionally and mentally. You are ready to get away, experience a change of scenery, and to reset and remember what it is to be carefree, quite literally.
With the daily landscape for travel changing continually, we are learning to be even more flexible and accepting of the need to modify plans.
What you can expect on our group retreats, Winter – Summer 2021:
- We are regularly reviewing the travel situation for each retreat destination and we will keep you informed about travel requirements and/or restrictions
- Our partner hotels and tour operators have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
- All retreat group sizes are limited to 12 – 15 persons. Retreats can also be smaller with as few as 6 – 8 people, too.
- Consider a private group retreat with friends customized and at your preferred dates.
- Our retreat locations have even more outdoor time in the nature-based setting.
- You will have options to have meals outside or to take a meal to-go, if you prefer.
- There will be health-safety protocols in place to create a safe environment, as possible.
- It has been a central theme for our retreats since the beginning and continues to be so: the experience is about living well through exercise/yoga, healthy eating, deep rest, being in the outdoors in nature, having a positive mindset, and enjoying good company.
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATES
COVID-19 TRAVEL RELATED CANCELLATIONS
For all retreats, if force majeure (e.g. pandemic, natural disasters, travel restrictions, etc.) causes a retreat to be canceled, we will offer a rescheduled date for the retreat. In this case, we will not refund payments when it is due to causes beyond our control.
If the rescheduled retreat date does not work for you, full or partial credit (not a refund) towards another one of our retreats at any destination may be possible. This will depend on the specific retreat as policies are reflective of our hotel partners’ policies as well.
Visit the specific retreat page for more details. The next retreats are as follows.
- Costa Rica – Santa Teresa : 6-night Yoga, Surf, SUP Retreat
- Costa Rica – Las Catalinas : 4-night luxury Yoga and Wellness Retreat
- Chile – Patagonia : 7-night Yoga Adventure Retreat
- Colorado – Steamboat Springs: 5-night Mountain Yoga Retreat
- Montana – Whitefish: 5-night Ranch Yoga Retreat by Glacier
Retreat travel insurance is strongly recommended for coverage of postponed or canceled retreats in such a scenario.
It is our aim to offer a flexible cancellation policy, as possible. We want to ensure you are comfortable with your travel plans. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Coverage for trip cancellation is essential, especially with COVID-19 travel restrictions. Consider a policy with cancel-for-any-reason. If you need a travel insurance company a reputable one is iTravelInsured with IMG.